NEWS & EVENTS
CIOE – China International Optoelectronic Expo
Sept 6-9, 2017
CYCAD Century Science & Technology Host
Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center
Optical Communications Expo, Hall 1, Booth: 1C66 (CYCAD)
Sept 17-20, 2017
Binghamton University & GE Electronics Packaging Symposium
September 19-20, 2017
Location: GE Global Research Niskayuna, NY USA
BILLERICA, Mass., August 14, 2017 – MRSI Systems, a leading manufacturer of fully automated, ultra-precision, high speed die bonding and epoxy dispensing systems, is launching a new High Speed Die Bonder, MRSI-HVM3, to support our photonics customers’ high...
3/20/17 – MRSI Systems Delivered 3-Micron Die Bonder MRSI-M3 to AIM Photonics Academy’s Education and Practice Factory at MIT in Cambridge for Research and Education
North Billerica, MA, USA, March 20, 2017 — MRSI Systems, a leading provider of fully automated, high-speed, high-precision die bonding and epoxy dispensing systems, today announces the installation of its flagship MRSI-M3 Die Bonder in AIM Photonics Academy’s...
- Read our Latest Article in Chip Scale Review: High-volume manufacturing (HVM) of chip-on-submount (CoS): challenges
- Upcoming Events: China International Optoelectronic Expo September 6-9 and ECOC September 18-20
- MRSI Systems is Exhibiting at Semicon West
- Customer Visits
- MRSI Blog – Weekly Insights into the Advanced Electronic Packaging Industry
- Case Study – MRSI Systems Automated Microwave Hybrid Manufacturing at TESAT-Spacecom (TESAT)
- TESAT’s challenge was to develop an “Automated Microwave Factory” to manufacture complex highly integrated LTCC microwave modules within the frequency range 2 to 77GHz, 24 hours per day including a manless overnight ghost shift
- Our Chinese Website Launch
- Our latest blog post: Challenges in Die Bonding of Gallium Nitride High Power Devices
- Gallium Nitride (GaN) materials have long been regarded as great alternatives and enhancements to GaAs and silicon-based counterparts for applications demanding high power and high frequency performance
- Upcoming Conferences
- Our latest blog post: High Volume Manufacturing of Photonic Components and Modules.
- In this post we discuss: Increasing demand for data and bandwidth requires high volume manufacturing (HVM) of photonics devices.
- Best Holiday Wishes from MRSI Systems
- We wish you a very Happy Holiday season and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.
- High Volume Manufacturing (HVM) of Chip on Submount (CoS)
- New Website Launch
- This month we launched our new website to celebrate our product family, share some great new technical content, and introduce you to our team.
- Advance Eutectic Packaging for Volume Manufacturing of Photonic, Microwave and RF Electronics
- Eutectic bonding is an area of particular interest in photonics, microwave and RF electronics, due to the need for a clean, highly thermally efficient process and for long-term reliability.