NEWS & EVENTS
IMS – International Microwave Symposium
June 4-9, 2017
Honolulu, Hawaii USA
China International Optoelectronics Expo
Sept 6-9, 2017
Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center
Sept 17-20, 2017
Optical Fiber Conference
March 11-15, 2018
Location: San Diego, CA USA
3/20/17 – MRSI Systems Delivered 3-Micron Die Bonder MRSI-M3 to AIM Photonics Academy’s Education and Practice Factory at MIT in Cambridge for Research and Education
North Billerica, MA, USA, March 20, 2017 — MRSI Systems, a leading provider of fully automated, high-speed, high-precision die bonding and epoxy dispensing systems, today announces the installation of its flagship MRSI-M3 Die Bonder in AIM Photonics Academy’s...
5/24/2016 – MRSI Systems Provides MRSI-M3 Die Bonding Assembly Work Cell to Fabrinet in Silicon Valley for Fast Prototyping and New Product Introduction
North Billerica, MA, USA, May 24, 2016 — MRSI Systems, a leading provider of fully automated, ultra-precision die bonding and epoxy dispensing systems, today announces supply of its flagship MRSI-M3 precision die bonding assembly work cell to the Fabrinet West...
- Case Study – MRSI Systems Automated Microwave Hybrid Manufacturing at TESAT-Spacecom (TESAT)
- TESAT’s challenge was to develop an “Automated Microwave Factory” to manufacture complex highly integrated LTCC microwave modules within the frequency range 2 to 77GHz, 24 hours per day including a manless overnight ghost shift
- Our Chinese Website Launch
- Our latest blog post: Challenges in Die Bonding of Gallium Nitride High Power Devices
- Gallium Nitride (GaN) materials have long been regarded as great alternatives and enhancements to GaAs and silicon-based counterparts for applications demanding high power and high frequency performance
- Upcoming Conferences
- Our latest blog post: High Volume Manufacturing of Photonic Components and Modules.
- In this post we discuss: Increasing demand for data and bandwidth requires high volume manufacturing (HVM) of photonics devices.
- Best Holiday Wishes from MRSI Systems
- We wish you a very Happy Holiday season and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.
- High Volume Manufacturing (HVM) of Chip on Submount (CoS)
- New Website Launch
- This month we launched our new website to celebrate our product family, share some great new technical content, and introduce you to our team.
- Advance Eutectic Packaging for Volume Manufacturing of Photonic, Microwave and RF Electronics
- Eutectic bonding is an area of particular interest in photonics, microwave and RF electronics, due to the need for a clean, highly thermally efficient process and for long-term reliability.
- MRSI Systems Provides MRSI-M3 Die Bonding Assembly Work Cell to Fabrinet
- MRSI Systems Provides MRSI-M3 Die Bonding Assembly Work Cell to Fabrinet in Silicon Valley for Fast Prototyping and New Product Introduction.