NEWS & EVENTS
ECOC – European Conference on Optical Communication
September 23-27, 2018
8/25/17 – MRSI Systems Will Demonstrate New Product MRSI-HVM3 and Sponsor the 1st Laser Executive Forum at CIOE in Shenzhen, China, September 6-9, 2017
North Billerica, MA, August 25, 2017 – MRSI Systems, a leading provider of fully automated, ultra-precision, high speed die bonding and epoxy dispensing systems will be exhibiting at the 19th China International Optoelectronics Exposition (CIOE) at the Shenzhen...
BILLERICA, Mass., August 14, 2017 – MRSI Systems, a leading manufacturer of fully automated, ultra-precision, high speed die bonding and epoxy dispensing systems, is launching a new High Speed Die Bonder, MRSI-HVM3, to support our photonics customers’ high...
- MRSI is Sponsoring IMAPS 2017 — Raleigh, IMAPS 50th Anniversary Symposium
- Visit MRSI at Productronica
- CIOE – Big Success with Introduction of MRSI-HVM3
- MRSI to Exhibit at CIOE
- Upcoming Events: ECOC, Sweden, September 18-20 and Electronics Packaging Symposium, NY, September 19-20
- Read our Latest Article in Chip Scale Review: High-volume manufacturing (HVM) of chip-on-submount (CoS): challenges
- Upcoming Events: China International Optoelectronic Expo September 6-9 and ECOC September 18-20
- MRSI Systems is Exhibiting at Semicon West
- Customer Visits
- MRSI Blog – Weekly Insights into the Advanced Electronic Packaging Industry
- Case Study – MRSI Systems Automated Microwave Hybrid Manufacturing at TESAT-Spacecom (TESAT)
- TESAT’s challenge was to develop an “Automated Microwave Factory” to manufacture complex highly integrated LTCC microwave modules within the frequency range 2 to 77GHz, 24 hours per day including a manless overnight ghost shift
- Our Chinese Website Launch
- Our latest blog post: Challenges in Die Bonding of Gallium Nitride High Power Devices
- Gallium Nitride (GaN) materials have long been regarded as great alternatives and enhancements to GaAs and silicon-based counterparts for applications demanding high power and high frequency performance
- Upcoming Conferences
- Our latest blog post: High Volume Manufacturing of Photonic Components and Modules.
- In this post we discuss: Increasing demand for data and bandwidth requires high volume manufacturing (HVM) of photonics devices.